Creamy keto chia pudding makes the proper breakfast or after dinner deal with!
An Easy to Make 5 Minute Recipe
This low carb chia seed pudding is extraordinarily straightforward to make as a result of it solely requires you to combine a number of elements after which let it set. Max this recipe will take you 5 minutes to prep so you have got extra time to do all the pieces else in your busy day! Overnight chia pudding will grow to be your new go to breakfast due to its minimal prep time and ease to eat on the go.
Benefits to Chia Seeds
Chia seeds are an attention-grabbing little seed, and after I say little I positive do imply it! These small seeds are filled with fiber containing 10 grams in simply two tablespoons (or one ounce). They are additionally filled with vitamins similar to manganese(30%), magnesium(30%), phosphorus (27%), and calcium (18%) for only a few energy.
FREE PRINTABLE: Keto Food List
Join 150,000 others to get a FREE keto meals listing and new recipes each week!
How Many Carbs are in Chia Seeds?
Another profit to chia seeds is that as a result of they’re gluten free and excessive fiber, virtually all the carbs inside a seed is fiber. Fiber helps to decrease the glycemic load of meals and decrease the online carbs per serving of this chia pudding from 9 grams of carbs to 1.
No have to make chia pudding keto, the chia seeds already did this for you! For an much more filling and fibrous chia pudding use floor chia seeds and flax seeds.
Is Chia Pudding Good for Weight Loss?
Our chia seed pudding recipe is a good straightforward keto breakfast recipe for anybody attempting to shed pounds. It’s gluten free and wealthy in fiber.
Fiber has been proven to aide in weight reduction as a result of it retains you fuller for longer. This works as a result of fiber takes for much longer to digest in contrast to easy sugars. This will help with regularity and fullness to maintain you loosing weight and feeling higher.
Do I Have to Wait Overnight?
This is an in a single day chia pudding recipe for a purpose. Leaving it in a single day makes it tremendous thick and creamy with minimal work.
However, in the event you simply want chia pudding and also you want it now there’s an choice. You can use floor chia seeds, or just mix all of the elements in a meals processor. This will break the exhausting outer shell of the chia seed and make it gel sooner.
Blending this low carb chia pudding can be an awesome thought in the event you just like the style and fiber of chia pudding, however don’t like seeds in your enamel. Honestly there’s nothing worse than strolling into an enormous assembly with a mouth filled with chia seeds!
A Dairy Free Keto Chia Pudding Recipe
This keto chia pudding is low in internet carbs as a result of we use a fiber wealthy base and no added sugar. Sugar can sneak up on you in merchandise you won’t even consider. Products like almond milk and coconut milk could be loaded with sugar in the event you aren’t checking earlier than hand.
Always go for unsweetened almond milk for this recipe or some other unsweetened nut milk of selection. It may have solely 1-2 internet carbs and hold you in ketosis.
While you may make this recipe with heavy cream we attempt to keep away from it as a result of we expect it makes the chia pudding a bit of too thick and calorie dense. You wouldn’t drink a straight cup of heavy cream so we don’t suggest consuming one!
We’ve additionally discovered that dairy could cause further irritation and a stall in weight reduction when consumed in extra so we attempt to keep away from it every time potential.
Another Nut Free & Dairy Free Option
There are different choices than simply heavy cream and almond milk that can be utilized on this recipe. Almond milk is a good starter milk, however for these with a nut allergy isn’t actually an choice. Instead attempt:
- Coconut Milk– Canned coconut milk is a good choice instead of almond milk in chia pudding. Just word that canned full fats coconut milk is rather a lot thicker so it would be best to use simply three Tbsp, and the remainder of the 1 cup as water.
- Carton Coconut Milk– This is probably the most comparable product/ type of coconut milk to almond milk. It’s low carb when bought unsweetened and is normally by the almond milk.
Making Chia Pudding Sugar Free
The most necessary factor to be able to make chia pudding sugar free is that you just decide a low carb sweetener.
We’re going to breakdown all the pieces you have to learn about sugar free sweeteners, however if you would like extra info on particular keto sweeteners try our weblog publish for the Best Sugar Substitutions on Keto.
Picking a Keto Sweetener
The sweetener you select is determined by what degree of sweetness you’re attempting to attain.
- Erythritol– This goes to be probably the most inexpensive sugar free sweeteners that’s nonetheless top quality. It is rather less candy than sugar, however there are manufacturers similar to Swerve that make a 1:1 sugar alternative with erythritol.
- Stevia– Liquid stevia is the opposite sugar free sweetener you will notice us use most frequently. It gives a extremely concentrated candy drop that isn’t a sugar alcohol. We suggest you utilize it at the side of erythritol in keto recipes.
- Allulose– Allulose is a more recent keto sweetener you’ll see in keto dessert recipes. It is rather less candy than sugar, however has no affect on the physique’s blood glucose which is its most important promoting level. It is a bit more costly than the others, however tastes simply as scrumptious.
If you want a sweeter keto chia pudding be at liberty so as to add a bit of further sweetness with stevia or erythritol.
Depending on the sweetener you utilize it’s possible you’ll want so as to add a bit of extra or rather less to get the suitable sweetness ratios. Check out our sweeteners information to seek out the proper ratio for you.
Chia Seed Pudding is Gluten Free!
All keto recipes needs to be gluten free as keto is a low irritation weight-reduction plan. Our keto chia pudding recipe isn’t any completely different!
We skip the gluten and added carbs by subbing oats for 100% gluten free chia seeds. They naturally thicken all on their very own from the soluble fiber inside. You don’t even want so as to add any gums or emulsifiers.
Possible Keto Chia Pudding Variations
Love chia seeds however need new and inventive methods to make use of them? We have a number of variations you possibly can attempt to this recipe to make much more scrumptious breakfasts.
- Chocolate Chia Pudding– Chocolate chia pudding is one of the best ways to get your candy repair within the morning however hold it low carb. Add 1-2 tablespoons of unsweetened cocoa powder to the bottom and an additional splash of almond milk to carry it again to the suitable consistency.
- Peanut Butter or Almond Butter– Adding both peanut butter or almond butter into the chia seed pudding could make it further fatty and scrumptious. You may also prime it with almond butter as a substitute of blending it in in the event you favor.
- Vanilla Extract– Adding a contact of vanilla extract can actually intensify the vanilla taste with out upping the carb rely a lot.
- Fruit– A berry stuffed chia pudding makes an awesome fast and straightforward deal with on a keto weight-reduction plan. You can mash in, or prime it with contemporary berries to make it a light-weight and creamy dessert.
All of those additions will alter the macros so be sure you account for the editions and elements you select so as to add. Things like cocoa powder will really improve the fiber content material so don’t be afraid to make your breakfast further chocolate-y!
A 1 Net Carb Recipe
You learn proper, this low carb chia pudding recipe has only one internet carb per serving. Thanks to all of the fiber in chia seeds we’re capable of decrease the carbs from 9 to 1 with eight entire grams of soluble fiber!
How to Make Keto Chia Pudding
All you will want is a single mason jar and a whisk. You can combine this up in a Tupperware container, however we discover mason jars to be a simple seize and go container.
To make this chia seed pudding you will want chia seeds, almond milk, and liquid stevia. Make positive your milk of selection is unsweetened to make a creamy keto pleasant pudding.
You can prime this recipe with any of your favourite toppings like fruit or coconut.
Making Keto Chia Pudding
To make chia seed pudding mix all of your elements right into a mason jar.
Use a whisk or fork and blend up the chia seed combination. All chia seeds needs to be evenly coated with milk. Let the combination sit in a single day after which serve chilled.
Storing Chia Pudding
We suggest storing this creamy keto chia pudding in the identical mason jar it was blended in. It makes storing straightforward and it’ll last as long as per week refrigerated.
Can I Freeze Chia Seed Pudding?
While you possibly can freeze chia seed pudding the feel could change. If you just like the jelly- like texture than by all means make an enormous batch and freeze it. If not, skip the freezing and simply make a brand new batch. At least a single serving dimension takes simply 5 minutes prep time!
Tips and Tricks for Making Chia Pudding
Running into points with chia pudding recipes? Each recipe is a bit of completely different, however we made an inventory of the commonest errors and tips on how to repair them:
- Chia Didn’t Set– Older chia seeds can are inclined to not set properly. If this occurs to you merely give the chia pudding one other stir and wait about 30 minutes.
- I Tried This Recipe and Didn’t Like the Texture– Chia seeds could be an attention-grabbing texture for most individuals, not simply these on a low carb weight-reduction plan. If you end up not loving the feel do this recipe blended.
- I Don’t Have the Time to Wait– Yet once more the blender goes to be your finest pal! Pulse this recipe a number of instances and your breakfast shall be prepared in seconds.
More Easy Keto Breakfasts
Love this low carb chia pudding however need much more breakfast concepts? Check out a few of our favourite candy or savory breakfasts like:
- Our Easy Keto Breakfast Sandwiches – Don’t miss out on a scrumptious low carb biscuit crammed with egg, cheese, and bacon. It’s each scrumptious, and properly I suppose you could possibly say nutritious…
- Sweet Keto Egg Loaf– This recipe is the proper keto pleasant French toast dupe. It’s candy and cinnamon-y with out all of the carbs and sugar. The better part is that it solely has 1 gram of carbs per serving!
- The Best Classic Keto Waffles– Soft and fluffy waffles good for dousing in sugar free keto pleasant syrup. Top them nonetheless you wish to make your good stack. We love all the pieces from peanut butter to darkish chocolate chips!
For much more keto breakfast concepts try the breakfast part of our website. It’s jam filled with all of your favourite breakfast meals gone keto, we even have cereal!
Chia Seed Pudding
This keto chia seed pudding is ideal anytime of the day. It’s candy, mild, and even higher with a bit of further fruit.
If you’re usually in a rush come morning time, take into consideration taking 5 minutes for your self the evening earlier than a busy day and make this for your self. We promise you received’t remorse taking these further 5 minutes for a tasty breakfast!
Creamy chia seed pudding makes the proper breakfast or after dinner deal with!
Keto Chia Pudding
Creamy in a single day chia pudding makes the proper breakfast or after dinner deal with!
Total Time 5 minutes
Calories per serving 242kcal
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: zero minutes
In a jar or a bowl, add the chia seeds and milk. Mix properly.
Cover the jar or bowl, and refrigerate in a single day.
Adjust sweetener to style, and add flavoring of selection. You can add extra milk to attain your required consistency.
Serve together with your most well-liked toppings. We went with strawberries and coconut flakes.
You can retailer the chia pudding (with out toppings) in an hermetic container within the fridge for as much as per week.
If utilizing canned coconut milk, solely use three Tbsp, and the remainder of the 1 cup as water.
Keto Chia Pudding
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 144
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 1g5%
Trans Fat 1g
Vitamin A 23IUzero%
Vitamin C 1mg1%
* Percent Daily Values are primarily based on a 2000 calorie weight-reduction plan.