If you like crackers that is the checklist for you. We’ve compiled all our keto cracker recipes in addition to the most effective retailer purchased crackers you possibly can eat on keto. There’s almond flour crackers, cheese crackers, and even flax crackers for each dipping event. Plus we even created the proper cracker pairings. So get your favourite dip and let’s get cooking.
Store Bought Crackers
We know not everybody has time to determine how keto crackers are made, that’s why we got here up with the recipes for you. However, we additionally know some individuals simply don’t have time on the whole to be messing round with dough and almond meal. Instead we created a listing of all of the keto crackers on the market to take the guess work out of discovering low carb snacks.
1. Fat Snax Almond Flour Crackers
We at all times suggest buying trios from manufacturers at any time when attainable to strive all of the flavors. These three crackers are crunchy, nutty, and pair completely with cheese and cured meats. Per serving there are between 2-Three internet carbs relying on the flavour you select.
FREE PRINTABLE: Keto Food List
Join 150,000 others to get a FREE keto meals checklist and new recipes each week!
2. Julian Bakery Keto Thins
These keto crackers are just like these you’ll make at house with flaxseed and almond flour being foremost elements. Per serving there may be just one gram of internet carbs and 2 grams of fiber.
Three. Low Carb Melba Toasts
These toasts are similar to the toast factors you should purchase for charcuterie boards. However these have virtually no internet carbs bringing in simply 1 internet carb per serving. They make the proper low carb choice for meat and cheese boards, in addition to for individuals who need crunchier keto crackers.
four. WeDoKeto Crackers
WeDoKeto crackers can truly be present in Walmarts in addition to ordered on-line from walmart.com. Three containers of keto crackers value simply $23.87 and are made with wholesome entire elements. They begin with almond flour, flaxseed, and onion. Then they add in spices like pink salt, rosemary, oregano, basil, and thyme. Everything is natural and every little thing is unquestionably keto! Each serving is Three complete carbs 2 fiber, aka 1 internet carb.
Just like we stated earlier than ALWAYS get the range pack. These cheese primarily based cracker crisps make the proper salty snack and dipping vessel for keto recipes. They have tons of flavors like cheddar cheese, pizza, jalapeño, sesame, and bitter cream and onion. Don’t cease the cheese prepare there, seize your cream cheese and dip away! Depending on the flavour you select it’s both 1 or Three grams of carbs from spices. Trust us these crispy cheese bites are price all three!
6. Hippie Snacks Avocado Crisps
These avocado crisps are available in two flavors, sea salt or guacamole. Per 30 gram serving of the ocean salt keto crackers there are eight complete carbs and 2 fiber (6 internet carbs). These crisps are virtually chip like and style nice with guacamole or salsa.
7. Hu Kitchen Grain Free Crackers
Per 30g serving dimension these crackers have 12 complete carbs and Three grams of fiber aka 9 internet carbs. While they’re a bit of excessive for keto, they make the most effective wheat skinny model cracker with cheese. You may even dip them in some cream cheese and every little thing however the bagel seasoning for further taste.
Similar to ParmCrisps these tacky snacks make the proper keto cracker. Whisps have just a few totally different flavors too equivalent to tomato basil, Asiago & Pepperjack, and BBQ. They additionally work nice in keto recipes as a crunchy tacky breading. Per serving there may be between 1 and 2 grams of carbs.
9. Flackers (Flaxseed Crackers)
Just just like the title says these are 100% flaxseed primarily based crackers. They don’t have almond flour and even many different elements relying on the flavour you select. There is cinnamon and currents (6 internet carbs), savory (Three internet carbs), Original (1 internet carb), and Rosemary (1 internet carb). Flackers are crunchier than most different keto crackers and work effectively as sturdy dip crackers relatively than simply meat and cheese crackers.
10. Liberated Specialty Foods: Crackers
These specialty crackers are available in three totally different flavors and have about 2 internet carbs per serving. They are scrumptious and nutritious full of prime quality entire meals. Aka all thriller no filler!
Homemade Keto Crackers
Do you favor to make low carb keto crackers from the consolation of your individual house? All of those low carb crackers are usually not solely straightforward, but additionally gluten free and tremendous customizable.
1. Fool Proof Keto Crackers
These crispy keto crackers are the proper seed primarily based recipe for all of your future keto charcuterie boards. They have flaxseed, pumpkin seed, and even pumpkin pie spice! Try these crunchy keto crackers with some sugar free jam and brie for the proper chew.
2.Sugar Free Graham Crackers
Did you suppose each keto crackers recipe was going to be savory? Think once more! These candy crackers are a gluten free keto deal with. They have a base of almond flour and cinnamon that brings its personal refined sweetness. Pair these almond flour crackers with our sugar free marshmallow cream and some darkish chocolate for the most effective keto s’mores. The better part? These graham crackers have simply zero.6 internet carbs per serving.
Three. Parmesan Spinach Crisps
Break out a bit of parchment paper and a rolling pin as a result of these keto crackers will blow your thoughts. Don’t let spinach idiot you, these are cheese crackers first and foremost. They use a base of each almond flour and coconut flour for the perfect cracker texture. These crackers additionally embrace flax seed meal for an ideal gluten free keto flour substitute. (Three.2g internet carbs per serving.)
four. Keto Cheddar Crackers | Cheeze- It model
Look no additional, this keto cracker recipe is listed in depth on the backside of the put up. It’s keto pleasant, straightforward to make, and takes simply 30 minutes complete time!
What to Pair With Crackers
Finding the “match made in heaven” for cracker combos could be tough, however we did our greatest to make you just a few lists of the greatest keto cracker pairings.
Low Carb Dips | Keto Recipes
I LOVE dips. They are most likely one in all my all time favourite keto meals due to how versatile they’re. You could make just about something right into a dip so long as you have got cream cheese. They style good dipped with every little thing from veggies to crackers. Here are our favourite keto dip recipes:
- Easy French Onion Dip– Break out your crackers as a result of this dip is a house run. It’s salty and savory with a refreshing cream cheese base and sturdy onion taste.
- Pizza Dip– Make this recipe the following time you might be craving the tacky goodness of mozzarella cheese in all its glory. It’s gooey, it’s saucy, and it’s oh so pepperon-o-ney?… You know what I imply tons of pepperoni 😅
- Spinach Artichoke Dip– Spinach dip is a basic heat and creamy dip that pair nice with just about any dipper. The subsequent time you have got a celebration; put together some keto crackers and chop up veggies, as a result of this dip is certain to be a crowd pleaser.
- Keto Queso– Normal queso is made with sugar and cornstarch to thicken and spherical out the flavour profile. Our keto queso captures that clean taste with none of the carbs and sugar.
- Buffalo Chicken Dip – Another soccer occasion basic, buffalo rooster dip is certain to be the star of your subsequent occasion. With a prepare dinner time of simply 25 minutes buffalo rooster dip turns into an ideal recipe to make any evening of the week.
For much more dips and appetizers take a look at our sport day keto appetizers put up. It has the 21 greatest keto snacks for all of your events and gatherings.
Crackers actually don’t want any particular meats and that’s what makes them so nice! Some of our favourite meats to eat with crackers are:
- Pepperoni- Pepperoni, a bit of low carb sauce, and shredded mozzarella make the proper pizza chew.
- Salami- Any cured dry sausage will work, we simply love salami as a result of it’s further salty
- Proccutio- Slightly costlier than different meats however definitely worth the worth. It has ribbons of fats and a silky texture that simply melts in your mouth
- Summer Sausage- Be cautious that the sausage you decide is low carb and doesn’t have any added sugar blended in. The greatest strategy to get prime quality summer season sausage is by going to a neighborhood farm.
- Deli Meats- These are normally our final decide on a “fancy” charcuterie board, however we all know for some individuals it’s their first! Thinly sliced turkey won’t ever make us sad, so be at liberty to choose some up to your subsequent board
There are tons of cheese choices and we actually may go on without end. Instead we broke down some foremost classes to choose your favourite sorts of cheeses.
- Aged Cheeses- These are your drier tougher cheeses which have had time for the lactose to be eaten making them simpler to digest.
- Soft Cheeses- Brie is an instance of a tender cheese. They generally is a little greater in carbs as a result of they do have extra of that lactose, however general make nice tremendous creamy cheeses
- The Classics- Think your cheddars, mozzarellas, and munsters
One factor to notice is cheese taste truly turns into extra refined and highly effective if it’s come to room temperature, so go away it out for just a few hours earlier than serving and you’ll be wow-ed on the distinction in taste.
How to Make a Keto Charcuterie Board
Now that we’ve coated meat and cheese choices it’s time to take it a step farther. The humble charcuterie board. This tasty board usually has a wide range of meats and cheeses, however what all actually goes into making these deliciously Instagram worthy boards? The fundamentals to construct the most effective keto charcuterie board are:
- Meats– This is an apparent one however meats are going to be the staple of a keto charcuterie board. The kind of meats is as much as you, however it’s usually suggest you utilize cured meats as they’ll sit out longer than deli meats.
- Cheese– Again cheese decisions are all as much as you, however we love aged cheeses. Making a charcuterie board is all about attempting new flavors so don’t be afraid to step out of your consolation zone. Aged cheeses additionally stop upset stomachs as a result of many of the lactose has been eaten away making them simpler to digest(1).
- Crackers-Now’s the time for all these scrumptious keto crackers to shine! Take your decide of a retailer purchased or hand-crafted selection and take pleasure in.
- Nuts– Nuts are a staple in our charcuterie boards. They add a saltiness and crunch that’s totally different from crackers. We love getting fancy and shopping for seasoned nuts like spiced almonds, macadamia nuts and cashews.
- Olives– Olives are on no account a necessity as we all know they aren’t at all times everyones favourite, nevertheless we love the fattiness of them and select to incorporate them in our boards. There are so many sorts of olives on the market like inexperienced, black, and filled with 100 issues!
- Jams and Jellies– protect at all times makes it on a charcuterie board as a result of it provides a light-weight sweetness that pairs together with your meat and cheeses. We suggest selecting a sugar free jam and utilizing that rather than one thing like a fig protect which has an excessive amount of sugar.
- Foliage– Just because it sounds, that is greenery to make the board look good. It doesn’t essentially add taste, but it surely positive does look fairly! Add some berries and herbs to the board to look further fancy.
Our Ideal Board- How we Make Ours
- Meat– Cured Salami, Cured Pepperoni, Local Summer Sausage
- Cheese– Aged Manchego, Sharp Cheddar, Brie Wheel
- Crackers– 1 Ingredient Flaxseed Crackers
- Nuts– Almonds roasted in olive oil and rosemary+ salt and pepper macadamia nuts
- Olives– Manzanilla Green Olives + Kalamata or different kind of black olive
- Jams and Preserves- Sugar Free Jam like blueberry or apricot
That’s what we use in our boards, however be at liberty to alter it as much as put in your favourite elements. You may deck out your board with herbs and fruit for a extra connoisseur look.
How to Make Keto Cheddar Crackers
Do you like Cheez- It crackers and wish to know the best way to make keto crackers that style simply pretty much as good? This is simply be the keto recipe for you. They’re made with almond flour (you need to use almond meal) and every serving is full of tacky taste. Finally a cheese cracker dough that’s keto pleasant made with out refined carbs and gluten.
For this recipe you will want a meals processor to mix collectively the cheese cracker dough. You will even want parchment paper in addition to a baking sheet. We suggest a big baking sheet to make sure all of the keto crackers match and bake evenly. Finally you will want a rolling pin to go together with the parchment paper.
These low carb crackers use almond flour as the principle flour base. The almond flour will bind collectively the cheese so you might be left with crunchy and crispy cheese crackers that don’t crumble. We can’t have cheese crackers with out the cheese so be certain to have cheddar and parmesan cheese. We added a pinch of salt and garlic powder however the seasonings you select are optionally available. Finally you possibly can add herbs or further spices of alternative. We love rosemary or thyme, however you possibly can go non conventional with every little thing bagel seasoning as an alternative.
Making Cheese Crackers
Now it’s time to make our cracker recipe. Begin by preheating the oven to 180C/350F. Then line a big baking sheet with a bit of parchment paper.
In a meals processor mix the almond flour, cheddar, parmesan, salt, and garlic powder. You will wish to pulse and then mix effectively till a dough kinds collectively.
Cheese crackers generally is a little crumbly from all of the cheddar so don’t be afraid to microwave the dough for 20-30 seconds to permit the cheese to soften. Once it has melted barely you possibly can return it to the blender and pulse once more. The dough may keep a bit crumbly, but it surely ought to stick collectively when you pinch it together with your fingers.
Now switch the cheese cracker recipe to a bowl and add your required herb(s). The herbs are optionally available, however extremely suggest. It actually simply is determined by in order for you a extra upscale cracker, or a childhood cheez-it. Mix within the herbs effectively with a wood spoon.
Place the dough onto a bit of parchment paper, and fold it over the dough (there needs to be parchment paper on prime and on the underside of your dough). If you skip the double layering your cheese cracker dough will persist with the rolling pin. Roll out the dough ¼ inch thick. Too thick and the crackers will likely be chewy, however too skinny and they may break.
When the dough is rolled out you need to use a pizza cutter to chop the cheese crackers into even squares.
Once all of the squares are evenly reduce sprinkle flakey salt on prime.
Bake your cracker recipe for 10-12 minutes or till the cheese is golden on the sides. Remove from the oven and permit your crackers to chill fully. If they aren’t totally cooled they gained’t be crispy sufficient. The cracker recipe could be saved in an hermetic container at room temp for a couple of week.
Keto Cheddar Crackers
We love these crackers and we’re positive you’ll too. They style nice with meats and cheeses, but additionally fully on their very own.
Keto Cheddar Crackers
If you like retailer purchased cheese crackers you are positive to like this recipe. It’s tacky and salty with out the gluten and carbs
Servings 6 Servings
Calories per serving 179kcal
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 12 minutes
Preheat the oven to 180C/350F. Line a big baking sheet with parchment paper.
Add the almond flour, cheddar, parmesan, salt, and garlic powder (if utilizing) , to a meals processor and mix effectively, till it kinds a dough. If the dough is simply too crumbly or isn’t coming collectively, microwave the combination for 20-30 seconds to permit the cheese to soften, then return it again to the blender and mix. The dough may keep a bit crumbly, but it surely should stick collectively when you pinch it together with your fingers.
Transfer the dough to a bowl, add your required herb(s) if utilizing, and knead effectively with a spatula or wood spoon.
Place the dough onto a bit of parchment paper, and fold it over the dough. Use a rolling pin to roll out the dough into about ¼ inch thick.
Cut the dough into even squares with a pizza cutter and then sprinkle with flakey salt on prime.
Bake for 10-12 minutes, or till golden across the edges.
Remove from the oven and permit to chill fully.
Store crackers in an hermetic container at room temperature.
Note: Make positive to let the crackers cool fully or chances are you’ll discover them to be tender relatively than crunchy.
Keto Cheddar Crackers
Amount Per Serving
Calories from Fat 135
% Daily Value*
Saturated Fat 4g20%
Vitamin A 174IUThree%
Vitamin C 1mg1%
* Percent Daily Values are primarily based on a 2000 calorie weight-reduction plan.